Hello Family -
Texas Family Fitness puts health and safety of our members at the forefront of our policies. Our team is working diligently to welcome all members and guests to a safe and healthy workout environment. We are following the latest recommendations from the CDC, health professionals and government officials regarding sanitation guidelines of our gyms.
Texas Family Fitness was shut-down due to Coronavirus from 3/2020 through 5/2020. This information was part of our reopening guidelines post-closure and carried through today.
We ceased billing on the date of closure of your gym. We are pleased to continue our first-class service with the following initiatives:
- All membership dues were reinstated as of 6/1/2020 for the brief shut-down.
- If you had an annual fee due during the time shut-down, the annual fee processed on July 3rd.
- All Personal Training sessions expiration dates will be extended by 60 days and all EFT plans will resume billing on your normal billing date.
We are working hard to accommodate physical distancing guidelines while providing social interaction.
- Building occupancy is back to 100% as of 3/10/2021.
- Group Ex classes will continue as scheduled - please see location website for complete schedule.
- Our operating hours will be:
- Monday-Friday 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Saturday 7:00 AM to 7:00 PM
- Sunday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Our Kids Club hours are:
- Monday-Thursday 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM & 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- All gyms are sanitized nightly after closing by JaniKing.
- All areas of the gym are now open with restricted access to studios.
- Ignite and Cycling classes have continued. Please see the location page on our website for complete schedules.
- Sanitizing spray guns are equipped at all locations for enhanced cleaning efforts of porous objects.
- Zone cleanings will be taking place throughout the day by gym staff. Please cooperate if asked to move.
Enhanced cleaning protocol has been developed. For your personal safety and those around you, we ask that you:
- Members have the option to wear a face covering.
- Sanitize the equipment after each use with provided wipes or cleaning solution. New sanitation stations with wipes are available throughout the gym.
- Use provided hand sanitizer often.
- If you feel sick, have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing or have been around anyone who has a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, please stay home.
- Please respect all cleaning efforts. Members might be asked to move in order to ensure cleaning is effective.
We have implemented the following guidelines for all employees:
- Use professionalism and the utmost courtesy to enforce the current member guidelines
- Wash hands for at least 20 seconds frequently
- Maintain physical distancing
- Frequently sanitize workspace
- Actively take part in frequent gym and equipment sanitation and cleaning of high touch surfaces
- Stay at home if they have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing or have been around anyone who has a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19
If you have any other questions, please call your home gym.