JANUARY NEW MEMBER SPECIAL GOING ON NOW
Hello Family -
Texas Family Fitness puts health and safety of our members at the forefront of our policies. Our team is working diligently to welcome all members and guests to a safe and healthy workout environment. We are following the latest recommendations from the CDC, health professionals and government officials regarding sanitation guidelines of our gyms.
The goal of this information is to provide our latest operational guidelines concerning COVID-19.
We ceased billing on the date of closure of your gym. We are pleased to continue our first-class service with the following initiatives:
- Membership dues will not resume until June 1st. All membership dues, Personal Training dues and annual fees will be deducted in June, as scheduled. There will be no billing for the month of May.
- If you had an annual fee due during the time of club closure, your annual fee will be processed on July 3rd.
- All Personal Training sessions expiration dates will be extended by 60 days and all EFT plans will resume billing on your normal billing date.
We are working hard to accommodate physical distancing guidelines while providing social interaction.
- Our building occupancy will follow state mandate.
- Check-ins will be self-administered; scanners will be on the desk eliminating the need to pass your key tag back and forth.
- An "X" on the ground will indicate where to stand while waiting for front desk service.
- Our initial phase of opening will have a modified Group Exercise schedule to allow physical distancing and occupancy counts. We will also be running our Virtual Group Exercise via Zoom. Click here for the Virtual Class schedule
- Group Ex rooms will be marked off with X's and boxes on the floor to indicate where to stand.
- Our operating hours will be:
- Monday-Friday 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Saturday and Sunday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Our Kids Club hours are:
- Monday-Thursday 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM & 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- We will be zone cleaning from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM. You might be asked to moved during this time to accommodate.
- All areas of the gym are now open with restricted access to studios
- Ignite and Cycling has reopened as of 8/3. Please see the location page on our website for complete schedules.
- Some exercise equipment will be unavailable due to physical distancing measures.
- Sanitizing spray guns are equipped at all locations for enhanced cleaning efforts.
Enhanced cleaning protocol has been developed. For your personal safety and those around you, we ask that you:
- Per recommended government guidelines, if you are unable to physically distance while in the gym, please consider wearing a face covering.
- Maintain physical distancing.
- Sanitize the equipment after each use with provided wipes or cleaning solution. Guidelines will be posted on every piece of equipment on how to properly conduct cleaning. New sanitation stations with wipes are available throughout the gym.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds frequently.
- Use provided hand sanitizer often.
- Bring our own exercise mat as our mats will not be available during the initial re-opening phase.
- If you feel sick, have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing or have been around anyone who has a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, please stay home.
- Outside equipment must be disinfected when entering the gym.
- Social Responsibility signs are posted at every gym to indicate the cardio equipment that is available for use. According to those signs at the entrance with the color (either red or silver), there will be corresponding colors on the cardio equipment. The color dots will be on the top left of the cardio equipment. Please only use the colors of the cardio equipment that match the Social Responsibility sign at the front.
(For instance, if the color on the board is red then only cardio equipment with a red circle on them are available for use that day.)
See example of equipment markings here
- Please respect all cleaning efforts. Members might be asked to move in order to ensure cleaning is effective.
Our employees will be the front line of infection control within our gyms. We have implemented the following guidelines for all employees:
- Our employees are required to wear a face mask during their shift
- Temperature check on-site at the beginning of their shift
- Use professionalism and the utmost courtesy to enforce the current member guidelines
- Wash hands for at least 20 seconds frequently
- Maintain physical distancing
- Frequently sanitize workspace
- Actively take part in frequent gym and equipment sanitation and cleaning of high touch surfaces
- Stay at home if they have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing or have been around anyone who has a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19
If you have any other questions, please call your home gym.
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER