Hello Family -
Texas Family Fitness puts health and safety of our members at the forefront of our policies. Our team is working diligently to welcome all members and guests to a safe and healthy workout environment. We are following the latest recommendations from the CDC, health professionals and government officials regarding sanitation guidelines of our gyms.
Texas Family Fitness was shut-down due to Coronavirus from 3/2020 through 5/2020. This information was part of our reopening guidelines for May 2020, carried forward through today with ongoing updates performed as new mandates are released. The goal of this information is to provide our latest operational guidelines concerning COVID-19.
We ceased billing on the date of closure of your gym. We are pleased to continue our first-class service with the following initiatives:
- All membership dues were reinstated as of 6/1/2020 for the brief shut-down.
- If you had an annual fee due during the time shut-down, the annual fee processed on July 3rd.
- All Personal Training sessions expiration dates will be extended by 60 days and all EFT plans will resume billing on your normal billing date.
We are working hard to accommodate physical distancing guidelines while providing social interaction.
- Building occupancy is back to 100% on 3/10/2021.
- Check-ins will be self-administered; scanners will be on the desk eliminating the need to pass your key tag back and forth.
- An "X" on the ground will indicate where to stand while waiting for front desk service.
- Group Ex classes will continue as scheduled - please see location website for complete schedule. We will also be running our Virtual Group Exercise via Zoom. Click here for the Virtual Class schedule
- Our operating hours will be:
- Monday-Friday 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Saturday and Sunday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Our Kids Club hours are:
- Monday-Thursday 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM & 4:00 PM to 8:00 PM
- Friday 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- Saturday 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM
- We will be zone cleaning throughout the day to ensure all surfaces are properly sanitized. You might be asked to moved during this time to accommodate.
- All areas of the gym are now open with restricted access to studios
- Ignite and Cycling classes have continued. Please see the location page on our website for complete schedules.
- Some exercise equipment will be unavailable due to physical distancing measures.
- Sanitizing spray guns are equipped at all locations for enhanced cleaning efforts.
Enhanced cleaning protocol has been developed. For your personal safety and those around you, we ask that you:
- Face coverings are not required but please be considerate of others safety and well-being.
- Physical distancing measures should still be observed.We are accommodating this measure with the following:
- Social Responsibility signs are posted at every gym to indicate the cardio equipment that is available for use. According to those signs at the entrance with the color (either red or silver), there will be corresponding colors on the cardio equipment. The color dots will be on the top left of the cardio equipment. Please only use the colors of the cardio equipment that match the Social Responsibility sign at the front.
(For instance, if the color on the board is red then only cardio equipment with a red circle on them are available for use that day.)
- Some exercise equipment remains spaced 6 feet apart. Please do not move equipment.
- Sanitize the equipment after each use with provided wipes or cleaning solution. Guidelines will be posted on every piece of equipment on how to properly conduct cleaning. New sanitation stations with wipes are available throughout the gym.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds frequently.
- Use provided hand sanitizer often.
- If you feel sick, have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing or have been around anyone who has a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, please stay home.
- Please respect all cleaning efforts. Members might be asked to move in order to ensure cleaning is effective.
Our employees will be the front line of infection control within our gyms. We have implemented the following guidelines for all employees:
- Our employees are required to wear a face mask during their shift
- Use professionalism and the utmost courtesy to enforce the current member guidelines
- Wash hands for at least 20 seconds frequently
- Maintain physical distancing
- Frequently sanitize workspace
- Actively take part in frequent gym and equipment sanitation and cleaning of high touch surfaces
- Stay at home if they have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing or have been around anyone who has a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19
If you have any other questions, please call your home gym.
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER