Hello Family -
Texas Family Fitness is thrilled about the announcement from Governor Abbott about the health clubs getting the green light to re-open on May 18th. Our team is working diligently to welcome you back to a safe and healthy environment. We are following the latest recommendations from the CDC, health professionals and government officials regarding the safe opening of our gyms. We are excited to welcome you back safely!
The goal of this information is to provide you with our latest operational guidelines.
We ceased billing on the date of closure of your gym. We are pleased to continue our first-class service with the following initiatives:
- Membership dues will not resume until June 1st. All membership dues, Personal Training dues and annual fees will be deducted in June, as scheduled. There will be no billing for the month of May.
- If you had an annual fee due during the time of club closure, your annual fee will be processed on July 3rd.
- All Personal Training sessions expiration dates will be extended by 60 days and all EFT plans will resume billing on your normal billing date.
- Kid's Club billing will not resume until we reopen our Kid's Club for use.
We are working hard to accommodate physical distancing guidelines while providing social interaction.
- Our building occupancy will follow state mandate.
- Check-ins will be self-administered; scanners will be on the desk eliminating the need to pass your key tag back and forth.
- Our initial phase of opening will have a modified Group Exercise schedule to allow physical distancing and occupancy counts. We will also be running our Virtual Group Exercise via Zoom.
- Our temporary operating hours will be:
- Monday-Friday 5:00 AM to 10:00 PM
- Saturday and Sunday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Kids Club will be temporarily unavailable. We will evaluate opening when occupancy increases.
- We will be zone cleaning from 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM. You might be asked to moved during this time to accommodate.
- Some areas of the gym will not be available initially, including Kid's Club, Ignite, and Group Cycling.
- Some exercise equipment will be unavailable due to physical distancing measures. This equipment will be clearly marked.
MEMBER CONDUCT INSIDE THE GYM:
For your personal safety and those around you, we ask that you:
- Per recommended government guidelines, if you are unable to physically distance while in the gym, please consider wearing a face covering.
- Per recommended government guidelines, please bring and wear your own gloves that cover wrist to fingers.
- Maintain physical distancing.
- Sanitize the equipment after each use with provided wipes or cleaning solution. Guidelines will be posted on every piece of equipment on how to properly conduct cleaning.
- Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds frequently.
- Use provided hand sanitizer often.
- Bring our own exercise mat as our mats will not be available during the initial re-opening phase.
- If you feel sick, have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing or have been around anyone who has a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19, please stay home.
- Outside equipment must be disinfected when entering the gym.
Our employees will be the front line of infection control within our gyms. We have implemented the following guidelines for all employees:
- Our employees will be wearing a face mask during their shift
- Temperature check on-site at the beginning of their shift
- Use professionalism and the utmost courtesy to enforce the current member guidelines
- Wash hands for at least 20 seconds frequently
- Maintain physical distancing
- Frequently sanitize workspace
- Actively take part in frequent gym and equipment sanitation and cleaning of high touch surfaces
- Stay at home if they have a fever, cough, difficulty breathing or have been around anyone who has a suspected or confirmed case of COVID-19
If you have any other questions, please call your home gym.
WE ARE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER